Do you want to develop your skills and contribute to innovation at your company? Are you interested in sustainability, the green shift, and new technological solutions? Or do you have your own company and want to develop your business further with up-to-date knowledge? Then this Master's program may be just the right thing for you!
The Master's program in innovation and entrepreneurship is suited for people who work with innovation in established companies, entrepreneurs involved in start-up projects, and people who want to raise their competence with a Master's degree. The standard duration of the part-time course is four years.
The Master's program in innovation and entrepreneurship provides a win-win scenario for both employees and employers, as:
- Your workplace gains innovation expertise useful for their product development and introduction to new markets.
- You build on your engineering or realist competence and gain interdisciplinary knowledge about innovation and entrepreneurship.
- You get to participate in a multidisciplinary student environment - with all types of engineers and realists.
- You can write a master's thesis on innovation at your company and carry out useful research for them.
- HVL works closely with regional industrial clusters and the entrepreneurial environment, providing you with a more extensive network.
- During the internship program, you can work on innovation projects at your own company, with guidance from HVL.
During the program you'll learn about:
- Innovation management and strategy.
- Applied technology development and prototyping.
- Using new methodology in the execution of innovation processes in close collaboration with customers and users.
The program is for you who:
- work with or want to work with innovation and applied technology in established companies.
- want to develop your own business.
- want to qualify for an industry-PhD.
Find more information about the Master's program here.
Feel free to contact program manager Inger Beate Pettersen, Associate Professor at the Mohn Centre for Innovation and Regional Development HVL (Western Norway University of Applied Sciences), if you have any questions.
Application deadline 1 March, 2021.