Time: 08:30 - 16:00
mcb tech is a joint initiative between the Norwegian Media Cluster and the Finance Cluster in Bergen. The annual future-focused tech conference is to be held for the fifth time on 9 June 2022. And for the first time in two years, this year's conference will be a physical conference. The conference focuses on new technology as a key driver in business, providing new opportunities and challenges. The need for new strategies and business models and adopting a digital mindset is key to future success. With world-renowned keynote speakers on innovation and technology, mcb tech will leave you with a new perspective on how to strategize and grow your future business. Among the speakers you will find:
- Benedict Evans - a Leading Technology Analyst and an internationally renowned expert on emerging trends, giving you the rundown of the modern tech scene
- Sofie Hvitved - Futurist & Special Advisor in Media & Technology, specializing in “the metaverse” and Web 3.0
- Tim Harford - Journalist, Economist & Broadcaster, a captivating speaker about the modern economy
- Agnes Stenbom - Responsible Data & AI at Schibsted, a highly recognized and knowledgeable spokesperson on responsible use of data and AI in news, media, and advertisement.
- Tendayi Viki - an award-winning author and an expert on how to innovate within large corporations.
This event is a part of the Media City Bergen Future Week, a media and mediatech festival consisting of a number of research seminars, conferences, workshops, breakfast meetings, popup talks, entertainment, demos, presentations, debates, talks, and discussions. Save the dates 7 - 10 June, for Future Week 22, a week of inspiring events in Bergen, Oslo, and Stavanger.